2011 Recap.

Everyone else is doing it, I figured why not join them? Here is a bit of a recap of my favorite/most popular posts of 2011.  What inevitably...

Everyone else is doing it, I figured why not join them?
Here is a bit of a recap of my favorite/most popular posts of 2011. 

What inevitably makes them my top posts is, of course, how much traffic and comments the post receives, so to that I owe a huge thanks to my readers. I truly love and cherish each comment that you take the time to write! 

After all this time, each one makes me feel all fuzzy inside! Thank you!








Thrilled to be participating in Jennifer from Rambling Renovators's Great Reads 2011 series today. It's an honor to be among so many amazing featured bloggers. Be sure to pop over to her blog and check out the all the Great Read blogs and their favorite post of the year!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item