My Favorite Gift!

I don't want to play favorites, because I got some wonderful things this year, but I'm really loving this gift! Stephane built me a ...

I don't want to play favorites, because I got some wonderful things this year, but I'm really loving this gift! Stephane built me a built-in bookshelf for the TV and my collection of books and accessories.
There was an awkward little alcove beside the fireplace and I've wanted a bookcase in there since the day I moved in. Finally, this Christmas, I got it!

Here is a photo. As you can tell, there is some trim missing at the top and bottom, plus there will be six more shelves added to the sides. The holidays are so busy that he ran out of time!



Finished or not, I couldn't resist adding a few decor elements. Here is a peek of my Esther Bayer print displayed on one of the shelves.


It seems ridiculous to love something built out of wood so so much. Truly though... I am completely in love with it! Thanks so much Stephane! You're the best:)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item