Lusting.

I will forever love whomever can find me this rug in Canada. I've been lusting over it for a while now and unfortunately Rugs USA does...

I will forever love whomever can find me this rug in Canada. I've been lusting over it for a while now and unfortunately Rugs USA does not ship to Canada.. boo.. Who woulda thought? Ha:)


It comes in different colorways. I adore the pink but think that perhaps it might be to much for the man in the house, even as cool as he is! The price is right, size works, and it would inject that perfect pop of color my living room is crying out for. But alas, we Canadians often suffer the disappointment of having our hopes dashed as we read the fine print in the shipping info.

Check out some inspiration rooms that have me lusting.



Upon searching, I came upon a DIY version which is quite lovely. Something to think about, I suppose.


So.. anyone have a source? Like I said, I promise to love you forever.

Not that you care, but it's the least  I can do:)

 

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item