What I Love Most About My Home.

Yesterday, I was happy participate in the series { Send me a Picture } at Emily A. Clark's blog . This month's photos were of what y...


Yesterday, I was happy participate in the series {Send me a Picture} at Emily A. Clark's blog. This month's photos were of what you love most in your home. Along with five other bloggers, I shared a glimpse of my  own favorite part: the bookcase. It also reminded me that I should share some updated photos of the bookcase, since my first attempt.

Emily is an interior decorator and momma of three children, with twins on the way in a few weeks! Her home is beautiful and she continues to make it more so everyday. Here are a couple of her recent project that I adore.



You can check out the series and the rest of Emily's beautiful blog here!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item