Paris In Color

If you are not already dreaming of moving to a magical place such as Paris, Nichole Robertson's book,  Paris in Color  will entice you e...

If you are not already dreaming of moving to a magical place such as Paris, Nichole Robertson's book, Paris in Color will entice you even further. Her beautiful photographs that she has been taking, sharing, and even selling on her blog of the city of lights for the past few years come even more alive when you see them compiled together in this lovely book. Her extremely well-written introduction gave me the chills in a good way and had me instantly want to drop everything and hop on a plane with our family and move to one of my favorite destinations. Although that isn't possible for us now, I am inspired by her words to cultivate even more flâneur wherever I am. If you love Paris, photography, and things organized in color like me you will love this book. Bravo Nichole, your book is a sheer delight!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item