7 Things ...

Did you have a great week, I hope so. This week flew by but and I am so glad it is Friday! Here are seven things that made me look twice and...


Did you have a great week, I hope so. This week flew by but and I am so glad it is Friday! Here are seven things that made me look twice and are on my mind this week. Hope you'll have a fun and relaxing weekend!

1: This inspiration/art board for kids is fabulous.
2: Look Up More... so true.
3: The new French Manicure. I love the simple detail. (Remember this modern french tip?)
4: Can you pull off ripped jeans? I can't, but I sure love this chic color pop look.
5: I'm a guest pinner for Etsy this week. Check out my etsy pins (or others) if you want.
6: This roasted veg taco recipe looks like a winner.
7: This Santigold song I've been playing on repeat. Put your headphones on and turn it up!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item