Best Albums of 2010

Did you have a nice Christmas holiday? We sure did and I extended my holiday a few more days unplugged, which was really nice. I cannot beli...



Did you have a nice Christmas holiday? We sure did and I extended my holiday a few more days unplugged, which was really nice. I cannot believe how fast 2010 is coming to an end! Looking back over the year I compiled a list of my top ten favorite best albums of 2010. There is a little bit of everything on the list, because my taste is rather eclectic.



Pointer -- it is great how many of these mp3 albums are $5.00 and under on amazon -- follow the links below to preview each album.

Vampire Weekend - Contra $6.99
Beach House - Teen Dream $5.00
The Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt $5.00
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs $7.99
Angus & Julia Stone - Down The Way $5.00
Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History $5.00



Laura Veirs - July Flame $8.99
Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid $4.99
The Morning Benders - Big Echo $9.90
The Black Keys - Brothers $3.99

What were your favorite albums for 2010? Shout 'em out.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item