Holiday Break

You may have noticed things are a little slow around here lately.  I am incredibly thankful for my new job and the opportunities that it pre...

You may have noticed things are a little slow around here lately.  I am incredibly thankful for my new job and the opportunities that it presents, but that also means I have less time for the blog.  I am hoping that I will be able to get back on track soon, as I have been balancing the blog and a full time architecture job for 3.5 years now. I just need a little time to adjust and regroup.  So, I've decided to take a tiny break this week to recharge and do some inspiration collecting.  And play with my new iPad that Santa brought me (love it!). 
I will be back, hopefully refreshed and reinspired in the New Year! As always, you can find me chatting away on Twitter in the meantime...

Image: Pieces Wallpaper from Hygge & West...one of my most favorite wallpapers.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item