Paint It Black

I will forever love a room wrapped in a crisp coat of white paint, but I'll admit I'm drawn to the drama of a black wall. I'll t...

I will forever love a room wrapped in a crisp coat of white paint, but I'll admit I'm drawn to the drama of a black wall. I'll take it in a high gloss or matte like a chalkbaord - I love them all.
Here is a sampling of my favorite images.



images via apartment therapy
I've posted this one before. I love the wall, the door, the chandy.. 
via house of turquoise

Things look so beautiful against a black wall.
Placing a black dresser against the wall allows the mirror to take centre stage.

via fresh design blog


Someday, I will be daring and have an acid green door just like this one.
Well maybe not, but isn't it beautiful?

via living etc

 The Morrish Stencil. I still love it, especially on a black wall.
I don't think I've the patience to do it though.



google images

Happy New Year!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item