Revisiting The Sideboard.

Remember the sideboard  my sister scored at Coulson's? We knew it could be transformed with a coat of paint. After tossing around some c...

Remember the sideboard my sister scored at Coulson's?


We knew it could be transformed with a coat of paint. After tossing around some color ideas, she decided to play it safe with white. I think that in this case safe was absolutely the right choice. Keep in mind that she has yet to put on the new black hardware.


I think it looks perfect in her living room against the pale green-grey walls (Tower of London by Para Paints btw... so pretty!)


She is a great gardener so we swapped jobs one day. She cleaned out an overgrown side garden at my place and I styled some surfaces at her place. I get great pleasure out of making a pile of accessories then putting it all together in a pretty way. We scored the lamp at an antique store for cheap and she gave it a couple of coats of yellow spray paint. Isn't it a great pop of color? Draws your eye to the Bruins book too... a little personal touch. Her husband is a HUGE Boston fan.


I think it turned out great but who am I kidding? I love painted furniture! I took some more shots of fun projects around her home so I'll share more later in the week! 

Tomorrow I'm bartending at the Elton John concert here in town. How is that for lucky? Hope I can catch some of the show! :)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item