So Much Apartment Progress!!

I know these photos are totally wonky (taken in the dark), but we got so much done this weekend I just had to share a little bit. We used th...


I know these photos are totally wonky (taken in the dark), but we got so much done this weekend I just had to share a little bit.

We used the long weekend to really work on the house...this is what we accomplished:
+ Purchased paint for the bathrooms - and painted!
+ Purchased patio chairs
+ Purchased succulents, cacti, and planters - and planted them
+ Purchased throw pillows and fillers for the couches and patio
+ Purchased accessories for the bathroom and patio
+ Hung some art in the living room
+ Donated six bags of clothes
+ Cleaned all over

I'm so excited.  I feel like things are starting to really come together.  I hope to have more photos to share soon.

I hope you guys had a good and productive (or purposely not) weekend too!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item