Speaking Digitally : Up by Jawbone

Jawbone  updated their site about  Up which is something I have had my eye on for months and is currently resting at the tippity-top of my ...

Jawbone updated their site about Up which is something I have had my eye on for months and is currently resting at the tippity-top of my wish list right now. It is a revolutionary sensor band you wear that tracks your daily activity including your sleep, meals, and exercise and it is supposed to link seamlessly with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. It also has social media features so you can collaborate with friends etc. It is $99 and I can't wait to see one in person. I like that it is a simple design so it seems like it won't get in your way too much. Is Up something you would try or use?

*Update : My husband and I both purchased these and then returned them a few days later because we were bummed that they did not have as many features as we had hoped. We prefer using our phones Nike+ for workouts and My Net Diary for food tracking. I also should have remembered that since I don't like wearing a watch, that I would not like wearing this band either. Ah well.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item