Fresh Evergreen Wreath.

I purchased a fresh wreath this year from a school fundraiser and decided to get it undecorated so I could add my own twist to it. I was ins...



I purchased a fresh wreath this year from a school fundraiser and decided to get it undecorated so I could add my own twist to it. I was inspired by this image I had pinned on Pinterest.


I figured I could use what I had around the house to make something similar. I used grosgrain ribbon in my new favorite Christmas color scheme of green and turquoise and wired on a few pinecones. Things never turn out as beautiful as the ones that inspires you but I think it's beautiful nonetheless!




That purolator sticker on the door drives me a tad crazy!  I will admit. I have a new love for my green door at Christmas time! It is much more green than it appears in these pictures.

12 more days and 5 school days! I'm fighting a terrible cold but I think we'll make it. 
I have such a nice group of students this year.


Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item