Simple White Mantel.

Thanks so much for your comments yesterday on the Zorb Reveal ! I hope you loved it as much as we do! If you missed it, you can check it out...

Thanks so much for your comments yesterday on the Zorb Reveal! I hope you loved it as much as we do! If you missed it, you can check it out here.

Today, I want to share my simple white holiday mantel. My goal was to create something that felt light and bright therefore I stuck with white, silver and a few soft shades of blue and green.


I placed a whimsical silver wreath on the mirror that I picked up at Home Sense last year. I love its random sprigs and silver balls and crystal jewels. I kept my tall white vases and added three soft feathery trees, one of my favorite decor items.



I placed a rustic wood candle holder in middle flanked by two glass vases filled with pretty glass balls in muted tones of green and blue. A string of lights, a charming little reindeer, some fresh cedar boughs and a string of silver pearl garland completes the look.


I'm linking up to Christmas mantel parties @

13 more days and 6 school days!!!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item