My Love of Books. Pretty Ones.

Now that I have my new bookcase, I'm dying to fill it with books. Did I ever tell you that I love books? I love to read but I also love ...

Now that I have my new bookcase, I'm dying to fill it with books. Did I ever tell you that I love books? I love to read but I also love to sit in bookstores and pour through beautiful design books, fashion books and cookbooks (even though I'm not much of a chef). They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but for me, a beautiful book will always steal my heart.

Lately, I've started collecting a few. Last Christmas, my sister gave me the Domino: The Book of Decorating and I added a few Jonathan Adler books to my collection as well as the new Design*Sponge book.

I now have 3 of the clothbound Penguin Classics but I want them all! They are just so pretty and I vow to read whatever ones I own. Promise.


This Christmas, I was the lucky recipient of these beauties.


Decorate
(amazing book, in case you were wondering!)


(Not my first Audrey book. LOVE her.)


The Great Gatsby
(yet another collection I'm dying for. So darn pretty!)

Today, Stephane and I were out shopping and he bought me another one. An amazing one... I admired it before Christmas and today it was 50% off. Who could resist? Not even him, I guess! 

Have you guessed?



It's big, it's heavy and it's awesome.
She is so freakin' strange, yet so fascinating. 
However, it will be placed on the shelf away from the eyes of little ones. (ie racy!)

What do you think of her? Are you a fan?

What are your favorite books? Share so I can add them to my list!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item