Wardrobe Essentials : #1 The Trench

One of my goals this year is to build a closet full of wardrobe essentials. My desire is to seek out lasting stylish staple pieces that I ad...


One of my goals this year is to build a closet full of wardrobe essentials. My desire is to seek out lasting stylish staple pieces that I adore. Funny thing is, I am not the biggest shopper so this will be a bit of a challenge for me. My bleak closet is seriously ready for a mindful fashion transformation. I hope to highlight a variety of key pieces throughout the year at various affordable and sometimes dreamy price points.

First up is 'the trench'. I will start off by saying that I have never owned a khaki trench and it is about time. The stylish girls above look fantastic and I love how you can pair it with everything from sparkles to heals or converse and it looks amazing. Now the guessing game comes in... looking below can you tell which ones are luxe and which ones are budget savvy? The prices range from under $80 to over $1800 isn't that wild! What is your favorite or do you already have one in your closet you love?






Trench Coats : A B C D E F G H I
Photo sources : 1 Jcrew / 2 & 3 Fash n Chips / 4 Sterling Style  / 5 Blushing Ambition

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item