A Bit More Christmas..

With Christmas very quickly approaching, I wanted to post a few more pictures from around the house. A few little details that make me smile...

With Christmas very quickly approaching, I wanted to post a few more pictures from around the house. A few little details that make me smile when I walk through the house. At the same time, it makes me sad to think that in less than two weeks I'll be taking it all down for another year!

Here's a peek at the staircase. I filled an artificial garland with fresh cedar and pine.
Then, clustered some Christmas balls together and added a few feathers.


Just before the house tour, I realized there was an empty wall in the entryway. It's funny how you don't notice things when you walk by them everyday! I needed something in a pinch, so we hung an old frame I had painted and strung up a few crochet snowflakes. A bit of greenery and voila!


The chalkboard door in the kitchen bears a sentimental Christmas message:)


A simple little arrangement in the kitchen.


A greenery arrangement in the living room trimmed with tiny glass balls. 
The little penguin is one of my favorite decorations. I leave him out all winter!


It has been wonderful taking a glimpse into so many bloggers homes the last few weeks to see how they decorate for the holidays. I am inspired by the creativity - so many wonderful ideas! I hope you all find the time to sit back, relax and admire all your hard work!


Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item