I Took The Plunge.

I did it. I bought myself a new camera! I ended up going with the Canon T1i. I got a good deal on it and from what I heard the only real dif...

I did it. I bought myself a new camera! I ended up going with the Canon T1i. I got a good deal on it and from what I heard the only real difference between it and the T2i was the quality of video and I don't think that's a feature I would frequently use.
I am currently using only the auto function but will need to do some more reading about using in it manually. I hope to take a course in the Fall.
Here are some of my first shots! Beaufort was my subject.. much to his dismay.

"The half smile". I think he was seriously annoyed with me at this point.

There's a smile! Snaggle teeth and all. 
The vet thinks he couldn't win a beauty contest with those chompers but I still think he's beautiful:)

Ok, I'll admit it. Distinguished is his best look!

Here is my handsome nephew who came by last night for a visit and a few drinks.
Another guy who doesn't like getting his picture taken.. too bad!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item