Week no. 19 : 7 things

This week I'm experimenting and sharing more insight of things that happened in my life offline... 1. I'm getting back into the habi...



This week I'm experimenting and sharing more insight of things that happened in my life offline...

1. I'm getting back into the habit of Yoga, I've gone 3 times so far this week.
2. We ate lots of yummy fresh berries.
3. I brought home a Fiddle Fig Leaf Tree, now I'm on the hunt for a great pot.
4. Bought the book on my wish list 36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada - it's perfect.
5. Jet Pens kindly sent me a few pens to try out and I am such a fan. 
6. Say Media did a little interview on me over here. (I guess this one is online.)
7. Vienna got to visit a pony named Kirby on a farm, she was in heaven.

I hope you will all have a fantastic Mother's Day weekend! Happy Mother's Day Mom.

// photos by me (except #1 - which is a clip from a Lululemon ad.)



Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item