Fun Finds.

I did some thrift store shopping with my sisters. It has got to be one of my favorite things to do! I love to find those few pieces that jus...

I did some thrift store shopping with my sisters. It has got to be one of my favorite things to do! I love to find those few pieces that just need a little cleaning up and a new home. No luck on finding a mirror yet! I'm still looking though.
I picked up a small glass cake tray and used just the top when accessorizing my coffee table tray for summer. It's  a home for a few shells on top of my Domino book. I left my piece of coral and added a starfish made out of sand for a summer/beachy feel.


I picked up a couple of white vases for a $1 each to add to my increasing collection of white ceramic pieces. It seems that I am drawn to them. They are so versatile.. you can never have too many, right?


Speaking of white ceramics.. like my new salt and pepper shakers? I think they are just sweet. Especially for $1.

I didn't get the mulching done as planned, as it rained most of the day. I went to see Will & Kate and didn't get to see much at all. I loved all the TV coverage though. I think they had a wonderful time here in PEI!
This is my best shot of the day.


The Duke and Duchess arriving at the Summerside Marina.. Like I said, I didn't get very close! Some of my friends were much more lucky and got some great shots. It was a rainy day and they had been out all day on the beach and rowing dragon boats but she was still absolutely beautiful! 


Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item