Dream a Little Dream Home ~ Take 2

I mentioned last time that I would die to have herringbone floors in my dream home. I think they are absolutely stunning and drool over any...

I mentioned last time that I would die to have herringbone floors in my dream home. I think they are absolutely stunning and drool over any space that has them. My friend mentioned to me that she found them too "parkay".. I nearly died. If I ever have them (very unlikely), she is totally taking her shoes off! :)

For take 2, we are heading outside! What do you think of this?
 
Source: sneirson.com via Jane on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Jane on Pinterest

You guessed it! Who doesn't love cedar shingles! They really fit into the landscape here in PEI. Although, they are not the most affordable option so you don't see a lot of them. I really love the natural look but I really enjoy seeing them in different shades of grey as well.

In Quebec this summer, we came across this seaside home. Although we didn't love the color scheme, the weathered shingles and the simple shape of the home really spoke to us. I often think about it. Someday!


Have a great weekend!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item