A Simply Styled Dresser.

The bedroom makeover is coming along slowly but surely. I've come to notice that I don't do anything that quickly. It takes a while ...

The bedroom makeover is coming along slowly but surely. I've come to notice that I don't do anything that quickly. It takes a while before I feel like it's finished and can show you the whole room. I guess this is my way of saying sit tight. No reveal just yet!

I showed you the pictures of the new pillows, the headboard and the dresser that we refinished. Then things were at a bit of a standstill as we got the deck torn down and started rebuilding and painted the dining room. More on those another day!



Anyway, here is where I'm at with the bedroom. The mirror we wanted to use with the dresser was a bit too small scale for the space. I decided to offset it to the left and add a couple of prints to the other side. I love the pink flamingo from eastwitching's etsy shop but the heart is just a free printable that I will likely soon replace.


Add in some books, a plant and some accessories (an empty frame!) and it's done! For now:)


Hard to get a good photo from this angle but here is a try! Everything looks crooked!

Annoying.. just noticed the crooked knob:(
I am desperately searching for crisp white curtains for the room. Something sheer and breezy (but not actual sheers!). Would you believe there is nothing around? I'm thinking about these from West Elm. Any other suggestions?

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item