A Glimpse Into Julie's Home.

First of all, the Elton John Concert was amazing! I'll admit I wasn't dying to go but seeing it for free (I was bartending) appealed...

First of all, the Elton John Concert was amazing! I'll admit I wasn't dying to go but seeing it for free (I was bartending) appealed to me and let me say, he did not disappoint! He played for nearly 3 hours!

Earlier this week I shared my sister's painted sideboard. While I was there I snapped a few pics of the new backsplash in her beautiful kitchen and thought I'd share. The cabinets are creamy white and the countertop is black. It seems complete now with the shiny, muted tiles.




She also started a gallery wall up the stairs. It's looking great so far! It helps that my niece and nephew are so stinkin' cute and they are so far taking center stage:)




There is just something about a new home that just sparkles. 
I love going over... everything is so clean and fresh feeling and there is potential everywhere!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item