The Tree Is Up!

I spend yesterday evening decorating the Christmas tree! Once I got through this tedious part of putting on all the lights, I was in my glor...

I spend yesterday evening decorating the Christmas tree! Once I got through this tedious part of putting on all the lights, I was in my glory putting on the decorations. I love going through the boxes and remembering what ornaments I have and being pleasantly surprised when I come across new ones that I bought last year at after Christmas sales.

The color scheme is white, silver and blue. I had planned on mixing it up a bit this year but I have some many ornaments that I couldn't justify spending money on any new ones. Bear with me, I have learned a lot at my photography class and I've been experimenting with the manual settings on my camera. It is really hard to take a good photo of a Christmas tree!




Here are some shots at night.








Beaufie's little bone ornament!



I love the glowy look of this photo but it's a little grainy because I bumped the ISO speed way up!


We went on the Christmas House tour tonight. It's fun to see how others decorate their home for the holidays. One home had a beautiful color scheme of fresh greenery, copper and turquoise. It was beautiful!


Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item