Green + Turquoise Christmas.

Not surprisingly, I am a huge fan of a white Christmas. Most of my decorations and ornaments are white and silver (with a little bit of blue...

Not surprisingly, I am a huge fan of a white Christmas. Most of my decorations and ornaments are white and silver (with a little bit of blue thrown in for good measure).

This year, however, I can't hide from the fact that I am loving shades of green and turquoise in holiday decor. I came across these images on pinterest.




Perfection. 
Which leads to another thought.... There is something appealing about the simple tabletop tree, isn't there? Who am I kidding, I love the big ol', fresh beasty trees! :)

I hope you all having a wonderful weekend! The days are getting numbered. I've got some more shopping to do and a bit more decorating. Tonight = Ugly Sweater part... should be fun!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item